Pipe Plugs and Packer for most size,
pressure, chemical, and temperature requirements
Inflatable Flow Stop (IFS)TM High Pressure Pipe Plugging
System, 129-8 Series
Quickly Block the flow without depressurizing the pipeline!
Inflatable Line Stop Selection.
Highest Flow Rate: 129-8 Series
Smallest Tap Size: 128-0 Series
Reduce Time and Cost with Petersen® Inflatable Line Stop (ILS)
Petersen or email
to discuss the benefits.
- Safety enhanced and Environmental Risk reduced with smaller
hot tap hole to help maintain pipeline integrity.
- Conforms to out of round pipe configurations for better
seal than mechanical stops.
- Time and Cost reduced with smaller lighter weight equipment
allows and faster deployment.
- High flexibility, small deflated diameter allows
installation through much smaller hot tap than much heavier costlier
- Heavyweight Ballistic Nylon reinforced Polyurethane
construction for long term reuse. Materials such as Kevlar and Viton
available for most pressure, chemical, and temperature requirements.
- A minimal inflation pressure with water, air or other inert
gas will expand the plug thus most of the pressure is applied to
pipe ID for sealing.
- Small deflated plug diameter allows insertion through a
much smaller hot tap than mechanical Line Stops
- IFS Insertion Systems may be used
with multiple plug and pipe sizes.
Use the Inflatable Line Stop Configurator to
estimate dimensions and cost.
click to enlarge
LINE STOP PLUGS FOR INSERTION THROUGH A HOT TAP ON THE PIPE END
Click an Item Number below to order