145-8 Series Pipeline Joint Testers Sizes: 24" to 120"
For 21" through 39" instructions click here
For 42" through 120" instructions click here
For other test equipment click here
These testers are made with Natural rubber.
An efficient way to test joints!
These pipeline joint testers are fast, safe, and easy to use - a five second test can determine the joint integrity. Designed to test large diameter, installed, pre-cast concrete pipe as described in ASTM C1103. Ready to test with water or air straight from the factory - no modifications are needed. Pre-test before backfilling. Capable of testing to 15 psi air or 50 psi water.
- Sleeveless, lightweight aluminum design allows for easy assembly in manholes
- Independent, adjustable wheels - easy to move
- Quick-connect control panel is simple to install and remove, plus the top-mountng feature won't interfere with laser usage
- Available with or without control panel and wheel kit
- Replacement end elements are available
- Recommended for testing pipe 24" and larger
Click an Item Number below to order
Most other sizes available