Pipe Plugs and Packer for most size, pressure, chemical, and temperature requirements
End of Pipe Gripper Plug Sizes: 1.48" to 8", 143-9 Series
For other mechanical plugs click here
Mechanical Pipe Plugs Without Integral Restraint Generic Operating Instructions
These plugs have a natural rubber o-ring.
These Plugs can be used in a variety of applications including DWV (drain, waste and vent) testing and stack testing.
End of pipe design won't fall in, whereas the inside of pipe design allows you to locate the plug inside the pipe as far as you need.
Time tested, this Plug remains one of the most popular mechanical plugs on the market.
- Ideal for sewer testing and long-term applications
- Made with glass-reinforced ABS plastic
- End of pipe design seals only at the end of a pipe
- Inside of pipe design seals inside pipe as far as needed
- Easy to install extra large zinc wing nut - won't rust
- Natural rubber o-ring
- Galvanized carriage bolt to prevent corrosion
Always block plugs when conducting air tests