Petersen Product Selection Guide
Customized Products for Almost any Size, Chemical, Pressure, and
Multi-Flex ® Inflatable Pipe Plugs
- Generally used for water, hydrocarbon and chemical resistance
- Almost any size, pressure, and chemical and temperature requirement
- Highly flexible so conforms to almost any pipe configuration
- Greatest multi-size range, and can fit through very small openings
- Fabricated from synthetic materials so do not age like molded rubber
- Used for blocking pipeline but may allow some seepage unless
customized for pipeline testing
- Inflated with air, water, or nitrogen
- Available with or without a flow-thru by-pass
- The 126 series Rigid Core Remote Placement Plugs and Bore Hole
Packers can be made for very high pressures
Series Line Stop Plugs block high pressures and may be
inserted through through a much smaller hot tap than much heavier costlier mechanical stops.
series requires a smaller tap size and the
series can block much higher pressures.
Click to Enlarge
- Air, hot water or steam cure with or without a Flow-Through By u
- Flexibility and light weight to speed point repair projects.
- Small deflated size allows the Carrier Packer to navigate bends
and confined spaces
- Configurations available for most relining requirements.
- Available for air, water, or steam application of lining.
- Available with a Flow-Thru By-Pass
- Flexibility, small deflated size, and light weight pulls through a confined space from the main line or the lateral.
- Configurations for most relining requirements.
- Almost any length and diameter is available.
- Customize for most pressure, chemical, and temperature requirements. Tough nylon reinforced EPDM construction with other materials available
- Single size and multi-size rubber plugs are one of the most popular pipe plug for low pressure testing
- Designed to test drain, vent, and waste systems for residential, commercial, and industrial piping systems.
Easily fits test tees, closet bends, sanitary tees, floor drains, and roof vents.
- Made with natural rubber.
- Available with and without bypass.
- Two Stage for blocking clean out and vent.
- Remote placement plugs.
- Leak Detector plugs
- Many other standard configurations